PtMP for Small Cell Backhaul
StreetNode™ features software-defined radio operation, Point-to-Point (PtP) or Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP), providing a uniquely-flexible network architecture that combines:
- City overlay, for maximising single-link, small-cell connections.
- In-clutter connectivity, for extending street-level coverage.
StreetNode™ operates in the 26 / 28 / 32 / 42 GHz frequency bands and can be deployed at street / curb locations and on wall surfaces or lamp posts, thus incurring much lower site costs (for leasing, power supply and maintenance).
StreetNode™ satisfies every critical aspect with regard to efficient 3G and 4G backhaul. It improves backhaul economics and elevates users’ quality of experience by offering:
- Plenty of capacity & low latency
- Environmentally-friendly operation
- High system availability
- Network deployment flexibility
StreetNode™ offers higher practical usability over any other solution in the market by accelerating and facilitating SmC deployment, while minimising the operator’s investment and operational complexity.