NetMod-DTTV broadcast modulator has been designed to provide a cost effective and high quality solution for broadcast network operators, system integrators and transmitter manufacturers aiming to deploy digital TV services over DVB-T, DVB-H or DVB-T2 networks in MFN or SFN environments.
The NetMod-DTTV offers high grade broadcast IF and RF output level (over 42 dB in the whole band). It includes linear and non-linear Digital Pre-Correction (DPC) to optimise the transmision efficiency. It operates in MFN and SFN environments. A built-in GPS receiver can be included to ease broadcast operation.
The NetMod-DTTV is fully DVB-T2 standard compliant. It supports the broadcasting in single PLP and multiple PLP. It provides T2-Modulator Interface (T2-MI) over ASI and IP to receive configuration and synchronisation information from the DVB-T2 Gateway. It also supports MISO transmission to improve SFN broadcasting.
Download the Enensys DVB-T2-Architecture Chart
- High grade output quality
- FPGA based for robustness and reliablity
- First DVB-T2 modulator commercially rolled-out
- Versatile product: starts in DVB-T, broadcast over DVB-T2 later
- Straight integration into DTTV transmitters: leverage DVB-T transmitters to support complete DVB-T2 broadcasting
- Easy to use web based GUI
- Fast and simple integration in NMS
- RF and IF outputs
- 10 MHz / 1PPS internal and external references
- Internal GPS receiver (Option)
- Digital Pre Correction capabilities
- Installation and maintenance tests modes
- DVB-T2 modulation
- MPEG-2 TS input
- T2-Modulator Interface input (ASI/IP)
- Mono-PLP / Multi-PLP / SFN / MISO
- DVB-T and DVB-H modulation
- compliant with DTG, NorDig and DVB-T2 mobile profiles