TVUPack TM8200 offers broadcasters, videographers, and camera crews the world’s smallest, lightest and most powerful mobile wireless 3G/4G/LTE uplink solution available in a backpack. With TVUPack TM8200, camera crews can capture and transmit live HD video from more locations while using fewer data cards.
- Utilize Multiple 3G/4G Connections – TM8200 features an easily accessible and removable external modem module that supports up to six 3G/4G, WiMax or BGAN connections and includes dedicated WiFi and HotSpot ports. TVPack aggregates all available transmission connections to broadcast live in SD or HD up to 1080i.
- Simple One Button Setup – TVUPack goes live with just the push of a button. No manual in-field configuration is required.
- Fast Start Up– TM8200 starts up in 20 seconds from a cold start. The pack automatically established all available wireless connections, giving users the ability to broadcast live in no time.
- Resilient Video Quality – TM8200 combines Inverse StatMux+, the world’s most advanced cellular transmission protocol with TVU264, TVU’s powerful proprietary H.264 encoding engine, to enable users to maximize the bandwidth available in each network connection and transmit the most stable, reliable and resilient picture possible. Additionally, TM8200 requires fewer 3G/4G wireless connections compared to other cellular uplink transmitters.
- Low Transmission Latency – TVUPack can transmit with as low as sub-one second delay.
- On-Demand Video Retrieval – TM8200 features an on-board SSD hard drive capable of capturing up to 12 hours of continuous footage, ensuring that it’s safe and easily retrievable when you need it.